Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I got the news at around 11am this morning… my visa is ready to be picked up!!!

I am soooo excited. It is 3pm and I am just now able to sit and put together a cogent sentence. Albeit not a very informative one; unfortunately I do not have any more details at this time. I could possible leave as early as Monday AM if there is an available flight. However, I am praying right now for wisdom as to when I should leave b/c if I were to leave now I would be missing out on several events that I had been looking forward to. I will be updating the blog every step of the way from here on out so as soon as I hear something new I will post it. Or just give me a call or an email for an update!

Love you all! Thank you for your prayers and encouragement. These few months have been an amazing time of spiritual growth and I feel stronger and really ready for this adventure!

1 comment:

Wendy K. Hicks said...

Keep us posted!
We're all dying to know how you're doing. Wishing I was there with you! Love ya girlie!