Monday, January 15, 2007

Escaping India

I am in Goa right now and let me tell you, it is amazing. I don’t even feel like I am in India. Not to diss India but I really needed a break from the craziness. Claire (with the help of the T-Town Life group, my brother and grandma) has put us up at a VERY nice hotel and has arranged massages for us tomorrow.

The beds are amazing; like sleeping on clouds: the mattress has a huge down pillowtop, plus a down comforter and four down pillows. I keep yelling “I’m a princess” and I feel like it. Claire, in her dry sarcastic tone, says that any bed would feel this good after what I’ve been sleeping on. Well, we are going to leave our luxury the day after tomorrow and go to south Goa where there are bamboo hut on the beach. Not sure about the hut part since I can sleep in a hut any day but we will see.

Oh, we got to see the Taj and that was really cool. As soon as I get home I will post some pics.

Love you!

No comments: