Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'm Home!

When faced with 22 hours of flight time it feels at times you will never make it. But I arrived home into LAX at 12:30 Friday afternoon. I was joyfully received by my mom, dad, and best friend Claire. My dad loaded my very heavy bags and immediately drove to IN 'N OUT. I had a Double Double and it was delicious!!!!!

I spent Friday night and all of Saturday eating, talking, and laughing with my family. Saturday morning I woke up to our traditional Christmas breakfast (Christmas tree and all). Then after a nap I came downstairs to find a special birthday dinner for me, including mom's homemade pecan pie (my favorite).
How incredibly thoughtful is my mom!!
Sunday we went to church, had a taco fiesta, and sat by the pool.

Tomorrow everyone has to go to work but my weekend welcome party was sure fun while it lasted!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to have you home!!! Just have to say that I can't take all the credit for the fun celebrations--all the fam pulled it together. I'm so blessed to have you all home!!! Love you, M

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie!!
I just read your blog... are you in OC now?!!Im soooooooo exciting.
'Caz you've never known, I'll be there from 11th to 29th of July, this month, on my vacation!! I'll stay with a friend who lives in Costa Mesa for about 3wks. Anyway,
if you find this email, please let me know. Hopefully see you soon. CHIHIRO from Japan (^o^)/
(basil00@mail.goo.ne.jp)

joe suitor said...

how strange to find you here