Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Here I go again

So I am currently in route to India. It is 2:30am and I am in Singapore Airport. Just wanted to let you all know that my next adventure had begun. This time in India will be so different. First, I will only be here for 2 months and I will be traveling around different parts of India meeting with different organizations. Also, I will be attending a UN GIFT conference ( I am so excited about this!) Please keep me in your thought and prayers.
I will write more once I have had some sleep and my thoughts come more easily.

Thank you for everything: your encouragement, your support, and believing in me!

1 comment:

Wendy K. Hicks said...

I love it!!! You are SO my inspiration!!! wishing I was there with you...hours of travel and all.
someday i will! ;)