Saturday, October 22, 2005

3 months and 3 days...still waiting

Thank you for all your prayers and concern about my visa but please do not stop praying yet! I have contacted the Consulate and they say when they hear something they will let me know and until then there is nothing they can do to help me. I’ve tried the Embassy but they are unreachable; I can’t even leave a voicemail because the in box is full. And Congressman Rohrabacher’s office says there is nothing they can do for me.

Despite all this, my anxious feelings have diminished greatly. Thanks to everyone for praying for my anxiety I really have felt a significant difference since the October Prayer Meeting. My support letters are going out on Monday so please be praying that the people being led to give financially give and that the people who are not able to give financially are not offended by the letter but see that I do truly value their prayers and emotional support of me and my family.

Thanks!

No comments: