Saturday, October 29, 2005

San Francisco Days San Francisco Nights

On the spur of the moment I decided to go up to San Francisco to meet with the consulate. I have talked with them twice and will try one more time on Monday. Please pray that authorization will come from Delhi and the consulate can award me my visa on Monday.

In the meantime I am having a really nice time with my friend Erin and her roommates. They have welcomed me into their home and made me feel like one of the roommates. Even if the visa is not granted right now the trip was not a total loss because it has allowed me to spend quality time with my dear little Boo-Bear (aka Erin).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you already, it feels like a roommate is gone. Thank you so much for having us watch that documentary, it really had an impact. I was hoping that Erin wouldn't be able to pick up you visa so you would have to come back, but you still have to come back before you go just to hang out with us.
Love, Naomi

Wendy K. Hicks said...

STEPH!!!
Ok, I feel silly cause I just found your blog and it was off the RH ebulliten RH website.
Girl, I miss you SO much. Know that you are LOVED half way around the world. I've been thinking about you, knowing your departure is coming soon! Let me know if there's anything you need...advice re: teaching or even just prayers. They're being sent your way.

Anonymous said...

Chris Isaak rocks!!! oh...and so do you Stephanie :)

Love you!!!

Claireee :)

Wendy K. Hicks said...

alright missy....waiting for an update. want to know how you're doing. Just finished reading your support letter, and i love it! Very personal. I love you!
I'm dying to talk to you! I'm home dec. 10th.
wend

Anonymous said...

Stephanie,
I just wanted to say hi and wish you well with all you plan to do. You are in my thoughts as well as the rest of the Coyne family (including Dakota). Good luck in India and we hope you'll come back to Boston to visit!

Love,
Lisa